Thursday, November 26, 2009

Caleb's Kitties

Caleb, 7, woke up this morning thrilled to tell me the dream he had just been awoken from: "I had a dream that I got two little kitty eggs, and they were going to hatch. But one of them hatched where it was too cold, and so it became a stuffed animal. It was the cutest stuffed animal!  The other hatched where it was warm, so it became a real kitty. It was so fluffy and soft!  So I was lucky to get a cute stuffy AND a real kitty!!!" After hearing his dream, I thought I better clarify one point, so I asked him, "Do you know that kittens don't come from eggs?"  Caleb's response was, "Everyone knows that mammals give birth to live young, but I still wish my dream would come true!"

2 comments:

Susan Skitt said...

Oh how cute and what a detailed dream - quite the imagination!

Stephanie said...

A friend of mine suggested that it was subliminal hinting for Christmas gifts!!