Saturday, June 12, 2010

Caleb's Bedtime Prayer

Thank You Lord for this good day.  I pray that Daddy will come home from work safely.  I pray that Daddy will come home from work early.  I pray that Daddy will get a lot of money but he won't have to work as much.  I pray that Daddy will get a raise and that he will get more pay checks because we get ice cream each pay day so I pray he will have pay day more often.  Lord, You said in the Bible that You like to give good gifts to Your children and that we will have what we ask of You.  Ice cream is a good gift and You are the One who created milk and showed people how to make ice cream so it is Your will for us to have ice cream.  I pray that Daddy will surprise us by coming home tonight even though he just went to work and that he will bring home ice cream and that Mommy will let us eat it even though its bedtime.  Amen.

5 comments:

kmawesome said...

potentially the best prayer ever...

Unknown said...

awwww that`s so cute Aunty stefanie. Caleb`s still as cute as ever. Lots of love. Akon.

Stephanie said...

Guess what? My parents surprised us by showing up for a birthday party at our house (its my birthday tomorrow and I completely forgot!! LOL)... and there was ice cream!! Yay for Caleb!

kaethepadovano said...

How to get to Wynn Las Vegas using an internet connection
Directions to Wynn Las Vegas using an 춘천 출장안마 internet 포천 출장샵 connection. The 경기도 출장샵 following 남원 출장안마 transit lines have routes that pass near Wynn Las Vegas and Encore 상주 출장샵

kethe said...

joya shoes 534z9cmvfv238 joya sko danmark,joya sko norge,joya skor stockholm,joya cipő,joya zapatos,joya schoenen,joya scarpe,joya chaussures,joya schuhe,joya schuhe deutschland joya shoes 062s6idoug992