Saturday, November 08, 2008

The List

Today is a new day.

It is not yesterday.

Yesterday's worries, activities and scurrying are over. Even if I didn't get everything on yesterday's list done, the day didn't wait for me.

Deadlines come... and they pass.

But today is a new day.

A NEW LIST.

Some of yesterday's things to do are on my list today. But it is still today's list. I can't look back to yesterday, or I will be overwhelmed. I don't have to be perfect. His mercies are new every morning. I just need to allow His new mercies to flood my life, continually washing through my soul and mind. I need to forgive myself because He has forgiven me, and I need to allow myself to see that His mercies are for me.

Praise God, today is a new day!

5 comments:

Alicia said...

amen to that!

Alicia said...

oh, and love your new look...very cute and inviting!:)

Misty said...

So true. And something to think about...

It's good to see you blogging again. Thanks for your encouragement on my blog!

Roo said...

love the new blogskin!!! LOOKS GREAT! and amen to what you have written.

Stephanie said...

Thanks, everybody!